Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What do you think of this?

Can you guys do me a favor and tell what you think of this band? It's a rock/experimental/gothic band. It's hard to describe.This is my band. The music is at: myspace.com/manic19oo



What do you think of this?

Although I'm not a big fan of that genre, I'd have to say the songs were pretty good, especially for an unsigned band. All the instrumentation and vocals were tight throughout the recordings.



The only criticism I would have is that the 2nd and maybe 3rd song seem to be mixed/mastered at a lower volume compared to the other tracks.



Did you professionally record the tracks or did you record them yourself?



What do you think of this?

I like it, I don't really like gothic rock but that was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd