Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'm not sure if he likes me... What do you think?

There is this guy who sits behind me in math. We always talk to eachother because he's a funny guy. He saw my drawings and said that he wants me to draw his cover for his band's next album. Ever since, we've been talking, and I checked his band out on myspace, and I told him that they're pretty good. He then says hi to me all the time, and he asks if i could work him him when we can work in groups. My friend told me that he always stares at me too... I have also noticed that a bit... and now after class, he always asks me to wait for him, and we talk for a bit longer...



So what do you think?



I'm not sure if he likes me... What do you think?

He likes you defineytly, Thats the kind thinghs that I do



I'm not sure if he likes me... What do you think?

yep, he likes you. Most guys put girls on their pay no mind list if they don't like them. They certainly don't go out of their way to have contact with them. Most men aren't chatty.



I'm not sure if he likes me... What do you think?

Yep. He likes you. More importantly, from a guy's perspective in general, he is hoping that you would like him back.



I know he might hate me for advising this, but be definite and ask him how he feels about you. Be definite. If you are serious, and he is serious, then go and soar. Dont stay on the ground.



Get 100% confident. Get 100% sure. Dont let time go to waste. Act. Act-strong. Fly. Soar.



Love is a choice. Its a choice to love, and a choice to be loved. Perfect love has no fear. Never forget that.



Act. Fly. Soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd