Monday, December 28, 2009

Ok, what do you think of this?

I visited a relative in England last month, and befriended a local band. Unfortunately, I now have a gigantic crush on the lead singer. The band and I are friends on myspace, and have conversed a for about a week. The lead singer is the only one that goes on the myspace, and usually he signs his name at the end of each post. I just got a message from him, and he signed the post with the band's name instead of his own name like he usually does. Am I reading too much into this, or should I be offended? Is he trying to send me a message that he's not interested or something? Thanks for any help :D



-Sarah



Ok, what do you think of this?

guys don't realize things like that and trust me we aren't observant enough to notice things like that. its ok, talk to him and show that you like him ask him stuff just be kind and he will pick up on it.



Ok, what do you think of this?

Im sure your reading to much into this. I would just keep up with the emails and see where this may lead!



Ok, what do you think of this?

it kind of depends what the band is like.



Ok, what do you think of this?

well ummm i really dont have a clue, just keep writing him and see if he continues to do it.



Ok, what do you think of this?

That's not a valid reason for him not to be intrested in you anymore, does he know you like him? well if he doesnt know then you have no reason to worry about anything b/c there is nothing between the two of you......if he does this still isnt any indication that he is not intrested, i mean he still contacts you right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd