Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hey Myspacers! I need your opinion....?

If ya have a myspace, come check out my band Silent-Fate. We are metal and we are unsigned at the moment. Check out on our Myspace the song "Come Undone". We redid a Duran Duran song. let me know if ya dig... thanks!



http://www.myspace.com/silentfate1



Friend us! Add us! Comment!



Hey Myspacers! I need your opinion....?

Not bad dude. Great cover of "Come Undone".



Hey Myspacers! I need your opinion....?

I definitly like it you should make a CD or if you already have one you should send me a copy also i am from Texas and i have a friend that plays in Baltimore you should check out thier band called Cypher they also have a myspace page



Hey Myspacers! I need your opinion....?

NOT BAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd