Monday, December 28, 2009

Devotchka Song Til the end of time -- HELP!!!?

I heard this song off MySpace, it's by some band i have NO idea who the name of it is, The song i am 70% is called Open Heart Surgery, the song had talking / rapping in it, im pretty sure of the same original lyrics by them, but it wasn't them, it was definitely different, it just has the same background music by them



I have NO idea, whatsoever who it could be by and it would help SO SO SO much if anyone could help me, please please? :) Thank you so much



Devotchka Song Til the end of time -- HELP!!!?

There is a song called Open Heart Surgery that I found, it's sung by a band called The Brian Jonestown Massacre. I don't know if it's what you're looking for, but hopefully it helps. Good luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd